May 2, 2012
- It's almost Mother's Day!
- Wall Words
- Chronicle Books Card Decks for Mother's Day!
- Erin Condren
- NEW BOOK RELEASE LIFE MOMENTS FOR WOMEN,
- Burke Williams for Mother's Day!
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- The Aquarium of the Pacific
- Join P&G in saying "Thank you, Mom"
- The City of Torrance Community Services Department
- 'Flicka: Country Pride' Scores on All Counts
- Laura Mercier Bath Products
- MK Daisy Cupcakes
- DREAMWORKS PICTURES’ “PEOPLE LIKE US”
- Smash Your Food App reviewed by Brianna Beaton
- Mexican Enchilada Lasagna
- Mexican Fried Bananas
- Mother's Day Handprint Flower Pot
- Cinco de Mayo cookie
- Macaroni Crafts ~ Musical Maracas
As you know very well... being a mom is the hardest job in the world. But it's also the best!
This Procter & Gamble commercial honors everything that all moms do to help their children succeed by showcasing the amazing moms behind Olympic athletes at the London 2012 Olympic Games. The hardest job in the world is truly the best job in the world. P&G has created their new spot to recognize the hard work and dedication it takes to raise happy, healthy kids and to say thank you to moms everywhere! Check out the
And now? P&G hope that our your readers will join P&G in saying "Thank you, Mom" by sending their Mom a message of thanks at: http://www.facebook.com/thankyoumom. Also, for every ‘like’, P&G will donate $1 to the USOC P&G|Team USA Youth Sports fund, up to $100,000.
*Torrance Macaroni Kid did not receive any monetary compensation to post this. We just love the message and Mother's Day!
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC