May 2, 2012
- It's almost Mother's Day!
- Wall Words
- Chronicle Books Card Decks for Mother's Day!
- Erin Condren
- NEW BOOK RELEASE LIFE MOMENTS FOR WOMEN,
- Burke Williams for Mother's Day!
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- The Aquarium of the Pacific
- Join P&G in saying "Thank you, Mom"
- The City of Torrance Community Services Department
- 'Flicka: Country Pride' Scores on All Counts
- Laura Mercier Bath Products
- MK Daisy Cupcakes
- DREAMWORKS PICTURES’ “PEOPLE LIKE US”
- Smash Your Food App reviewed by Brianna Beaton
- Mexican Enchilada Lasagna
- Mexican Fried Bananas
- Mother's Day Handprint Flower Pot
- Cinco de Mayo cookie
- Macaroni Crafts ~ Musical Maracas
Moms love flowers, and what better way to show Mom how much you love her than with this wonderful homemade present for Mom on Mother's Day. For the past couple years my kids have made these handprint flower pots for both of their Grandmothers on Mother's Day.
- Clay flower pot
- Acrylic paint
- Clear acrylic sealer in gloss or matte
- Potting Soil
First, trace your child's hands onto the flower pot. Then help your child paint the flower pot and hand prints. Once the paint has dried, I would suggest spraying the flower pot with a clear acrylic sealer that would allow the flower pot to get wet without the paint fading or washing off. Plant flowers in the pot for a finishing touch on your Mother's Day present.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC