May 2, 2012
- It's almost Mother's Day!
- Wall Words
- Chronicle Books Card Decks for Mother's Day!
- Erin Condren
- NEW BOOK RELEASE LIFE MOMENTS FOR WOMEN,
- Burke Williams for Mother's Day!
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- The Aquarium of the Pacific
- Join P&G in saying "Thank you, Mom"
- The City of Torrance Community Services Department
- 'Flicka: Country Pride' Scores on All Counts
- Laura Mercier Bath Products
- MK Daisy Cupcakes
- DREAMWORKS PICTURES’ “PEOPLE LIKE US”
- Smash Your Food App reviewed by Brianna Beaton
- Mexican Enchilada Lasagna
- Mexican Fried Bananas
- Mother's Day Handprint Flower Pot
- Cinco de Mayo cookie
- Macaroni Crafts ~ Musical Maracas
Urban Ocean Festival
The Aquarium of the Pacific hosts its 3rd annual Urban Ocean Festival on Sat. and Sun., May 5 and 6, featuring art exhibitions, the Trashin Fashion eco-fashion show, boat cruises, games, mural painting, poetry, live music, sustainable seafood cooking demos, and other activities inspired by our bustling ocean. The Pacific waters off Southern California host a variety of industrial and recreational activities and also provide habitat for a diverse array of animals. Through special programs, visitors to this festival can learn more about and better appreciate our urban ocean. There will be special boat programs during the festival and the summer at an additional cost. The Urban Ocean: World Port and Sea Life Cruise launches on the festival weekend and occurs monthly through September (at 4:00 p.m. on May 6, June 16, July 14, August 11, and September 1). The Poetry Ocean Cruise is scheduled for Saturday, May 5 at 4 p.m. Festival included with admission—$24.95 adult (12+), $21.95 senior (62+), $13.95 child (3-11), and free for children under age 3 and Aquarium members. Combo Price for Aquarium admission and Urban Ocean Cruises aboard Harbor Breeze Cruises: $39.95 adult (12+) and $15 child. For info: (562) 590-3100 or www.aquariumofpacific.org
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC