April 14, 2011
- It's almost Earth Day...
- Plum District has great deals!
- Hello Canvas
- Hip Mountain Mama
- An Easter Favorite: PEEPS!
- Giveaway Winners!
- Aaron Nigel Smith
- This Week's Picks
- This Week's Calendar
- Plan Ahead
- Happy Blankie
- Wonka' s Easter Candy
- Bright Starts has the most amazing Activity Gyms!
- Fun Travel Books
- Spring is Here! Time to Freshen up...Your Hair!
- BABY BOOM AT THE LOS ANGELES ZOO
- Recycled Egg Carton Tulip Craft
- Rio Reviewed by KIDS FIRST!
- Macaroni Made
- Macaroni Cares
- Spring Sunflower Cake
- Play "Pocoyo's 2011 Easter Egg Hunt!"
Tis' The Season!
To create this spring time creation simply search out the following!
1. 1 box of store bought cake mix.
2. 1 can of store bought chocolate icing.
3. 1 cup or more or chocolate chip morsels.
4. 2-3 packages of yellow Easter Peeps.
Bake the cake as directed in a round pan.
Remove from pan once cool and place on a platter or plate.
Ice with chocolate icing.
Surround cake with yellow Easter Peeps.
Sprinkle center of cake with chocolate chips.
Feel free to sneak a few peeps and chocolate chips on the side :)
Serve and wow the crowd!
Submitted by MK Robinson reader, Dani Fife.
Have your say
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC